Madison Ave. Collective (our friends call us MAC) is a small yet mighty creative agency based in the friendly Pacific NW college town of Corvallis, Oregon. We’re seeking a motivated and energetic marketing coordinator to join our team on a part-time basis, with potential to grow into a 3/4 or full-time salaried position. The individual selected for this position will play a supportive role in managing a wide variety of marketing efforts — including digital, print, radio, and outdoor — for public-good organizations located in Oregon and around the country.
This position will involve active participation in MAC’s discovery and strategy phase of work, collaborating with other team members including our project manager, creative director, graphic designers, and brand strategists. While this work can generally be completed from home, preference will be given to candidates who are able to periodically work from our main office.
Qualifications & Experience
Aside from being an overall nice person who can play by MAC’s rules of the game, the ideal candidate will also:
- Hold — or be currently pursuing — a 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Have 1–3+ years of relevant work experience
- Be able to assist with the development of detailed, written marketing plans that address both short- and long-term business goals for our clients in a variety of industries
- Be able to manage digital campaigns using platforms such as Google Ads and Zoho, with ongoing optimization and reporting
- Be proficient with commonly used social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Be proficient with one or more commonly used research and analysis tools such as Semrush, Moz, and Ahrefs
- Be self-motivated with strong prioritizing and time management skills
- Be a strong written and verbal communicator with confident presentation skills
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively in a deadline-oriented environment
- Have a high attention to detail
This will begin as an independent contractor position of approximately 20 hours per week. There is potential for growth in the number of hours and/or transitioning into 3/4-time or full-time salaried (W2) employment after an initial trial period.
As noted above, work can generally be completed from home but ideally would also include occasionally working from MAC world headquarters located at 459 SW Madison Ave. in downtown Corvallis, Oregon.
- Anticipated rate of pay: $22–$28 per hour, depending on experience
- Unlimited supply of Peanut M&Ms
As an independent contractor you’ll will be responsible for supplying your own laptop computer. MAC will provide subscriptions and access to necessary software licenses. If this position transitions into W2 employment, MAC will at that time supply a 13-inch MacBook Air or provide a monthly equipment compensation if using a personal laptop.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. To apply, email your resumé and cover letter detailing your strengths and experience to email@example.com. In your email, please also include work samples and/or a link to your website portfolio (if you have one).
No phone calls, please, but if you have questions you are welcome to email us. This page will be updated when the position has been filled.
Founded in 2008, Madison Ave. Collective (MAC) is a branding and UX design firm that works with public-good organizations (education, community health, public transportation, etc.) in Oregon and across the country. Our branding, UX design, and marketing work has been recognized with top awards from Webby, W3, Graphic Design USA, and the National Council for Marketing & Public Relations, among others.
We place a high value on collaboration and process, and we always begin new client engagements with an in-depth research and strategy phase called Discovery. It’s the foundation upon which we build long-term client relationships and deliver high quality work with measurable results.
You can take a look at some of the work we’ve done here, and learn more about our company here.
« Back to all open positions