Madison Ave. Collective (our friends call us the MAC) is a small yet mighty branding and UX design firm based in the friendly Pacific NW college town of Corvallis, Oregon. We’re seeking a senior-level graphic designer to join our team on a full-time basis. The individual selected for this position will play a lead role in the design of brand identity systems and responsive websites for our clients located in Oregon and around the country. This role will also involve active participation in discovery and strategy, direct communication with clients and vendors, and working closely in all project phases with other team members including our project manager and creative director.
Qualifications & Experience
Aside from being an overall nice person, the ideal candidate will also:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Have 3 to 5+ years experience working as a full-time graphic designer
- Be highly proficient in Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) as well as Figma
- Be able to develop fresh and unique logo design systems from beginning to end, including comprehensive identity guidelines
- Be able to design precise UX/UI mockups for desktop and mobile interfaces, including detailed wireframes
- Be self-motivated with strong prioritizing and time management skills
- Be a strong written and verbal communicator with presentation skills
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively in a deadline-oriented environment
- Have a high attention to detail
This is a full-time position, Monday–Friday, 8:30am–5:30pm. All work will ideally be completed on site at MAC world headquarters located at 459 SW Madison Ave. in downtown Corvallis, Oregon. However, we will consider remote work for the right candidate, potentially splitting up the week with part-time in office and part-time from home.
- Annual salary based on experience
- End-of-year cash bonuses based on company profitability, typically 5–7% of salary
- A generous paid time-off (PTO) package that includes 12 days of vacation and 6 days of sick time — 18 days total PTO per year
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Potential for health insurance plan (please ask for details)
- Continuing education opportunities
- Unlimited supply of Peanut M&Ms
- $2,500 signing bonus after 90-day evaluation period
You’ll have access to the following tools and equipment:
- Apple MacBook Pro
- LG 34-inch widescreen monitor
- Apple iPad Pro w/pencil
- Adobe CC, Sketch, and other software as needed
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. To apply, email your resumé and cover letter detailing your strengths and experience to email@example.com. In your email, please also include work samples and/or a link to your website portfolio. Afterwards, we will email you a brief questionnaire and details about the hiring process.
No phone calls, please, but if you have questions you are welcome to email us. This page will be updated when the position has been filled.
About the MAC
Founded in 2008, Madison Ave. Collective (our friends call us the MAC) is a branding and UX design firm that works with businesses and nonprofits in Oregon and across the country. Our branding and UX design work has been recognized with top awards from Webby, W3, Graphic Design USA, and the National Council for Marketing & Public Relations, among others.
We place a high value on collaboration and process, and we always begin new client engagements with an in-depth research and strategy phase called Discovery. It’s the foundation upon which we build long-term client relationships and deliver high quality work with measurable results.
You can take a look at some of the work we’ve done here, and learn more about our company here.
« Back to all open positions